Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Here Comes the Sunshine!

You may have noticed that I wasn't up on Monday with my usual Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge post... well, that's because I have a little tutorial up my sleeve!
I am playing with paper piecing and glitter - so fun! Be sure to head on over and check it out.

And don't forget to play along with our Sunshiney challenge and to link-up with us.

Remember... One lucky winner is chosen at random each week to win a $50 shopping spree from SimonSaysStamp.com:

Can't wait to see what you all make!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashli!!! How are you??? I was away all July for holidays and now I am back on duty lol!!! I am making a summer layout at the moment so I'll play along!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!! Gorgeous as always!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...