Thursday, June 6, 2013

Post Break Down Scrapping...

Last time, we took a look at the break down of the gorgeous Heidi Swapp album. When all was said and done, I ended up with over 200 little embellishments for scrap my heart out with.

Let's take a look at where some of those ended up, shall we?

But first...
Remember the recent post about my vacation scrappiness and how I used up every little last bit? You do? Oh goody! So then you will also remember how I ended up with some page bases and starters with all of those scraps :)

So, here is a look at some of that Heidi Swapp embellishment scrappy fun...
Before and After style!

This page base...
Became this layout:
Then this page base...
Turned into this layout:
 Then this one...
 Turned into this:
Are you finding the Heidi Swapp goodies?

Then all of these page starters...
 Turned into these layouts...



I have all of my handmade embellishments on my desk and am returning to them often as I scrap away. Speaking of scrapping away...
Camp Scrap with May Flaum started today and I am already so inspired! I would love to see you in class - there is still time to sign up!

11 comments:

  1. I Love how you broke down the album.
    And I really love seeing the bases and what you did with all the pieces. Lots of great pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Ashli!! And the What Is This Food You Speak of? title, pretty much made me crack up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really knocked it out of the park with these. Love that Allison kreft base page and all the feathers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!! Thanks for sharing the process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always in awe of how effortlessly you seem to be able to throw products onto the page and make them look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always amaze, and inspire me, Ashli. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! So many gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what vision you have! these are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are not just scrapbook pagers, but truly works of art. I love all the layering, color palettes, patterns. and shape combinations. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers! Amazing how you do this with all the itty bitty pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...