Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bring on the Buttons!

You might remember that I mentioned something about buttons recently, and how we are all about them at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week? Well, today is the day that I get to show you what I made for the challenge, as well as a play by play of how to alter your buttons to make a custom and personalized embellishment...
Be sure to come take a look!

Also, don't forget to link-up with our challenge...

Remember, one lucky winner is chosen at random each week to win a $50 shopping spree from SimonSaysStamp.com!

:

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers. Will be lifting these ideas. Love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creativity!! Be expecting to see those buttons from me soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking yummy already...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...