Friday, May 31, 2013

Layout Love Linky - May 2013

Here we are at the end of May and that means it's time for another Layout Love Linky!

So, if you have been hanging around The Purple Mailbox for a bit, then you know what this is all about so... feel free to scroll on down and get the party started!
But, if you are new here and have no idea what this LLL is that I speak of...

Read on...

LLL is a bit like a virtual craft club... A show and tell of sorts.
We all (well, most of us) upload our projects to online galleries and/or blog about them.
But, they do tend to get lost in the shuffle sometimes, don't they?

One of my favorite parts of blogging is the sense of community within the scrapbooking world. I love this network of sharing ideas and inspiration, documenting our successes and failures, and commiserating with one another through our hobby.

One of the best ways to get to know a crafter is through what she is most proud of, yes?

Perhaps you did that one layout that just blew your socks off and you can't stop smiling at it.
Or maybe you tried something new and your project survived the process!
What if you only had time to scrapbook 1 page last month, but that is 1 more than usual?

So, you uploaded said project to an online gallery, or your blog, or both. And then....
Well....
Not much happened?

That doesn't mean anything, really!
There are SO many scrappers sharing their work every minute of the day.
This really is a great thing.
A good "problem" to have.
But, there are only so many hours in a day and well, things just get lost in the shuffle of cyberspace.

What am I getting at here?

It's show and tell time, that's what!!!!

THAT is the heart and soul behind Layout Love Linky.

Sharing, inspiring, learning, and growing our little scrappy cyberspace community. I just love it when I click on a link-up to leave some love and I see a comment that says, "I came over here from Layout Love and really enjoyed your layout!"

See? A virtual craft club!

Every month, a winner is drawn at random and will receive a fun scrappy prize and a little tag made by yours truly :)


Now, let's get this party under way! Here are some of my unblogged layouts:
This month, I continued working my way through my "kits" ....

And actually finished them up! You can see more about that in my last post.


I am in LOVE with the papers from Elle's Studio!
 See? Down to the last bits...
Lots of fun working some older stuff in with the newer goodies:
 And a broken earring even made it on the page! (That feather there:) )
 More Elle's Studio fabulousness:
Telling some fun stories:
 Scrapping last summer before this one gets underway:
 Layering up lots of the last little pieces:
 And finally had the perfect photo for this fun heart and stripe paper:

We had some amazing link-ups last time - I just love seeing all of your creations! The lucky winner is... Gilma!

I love the way you used that colorful paper and your lovely packet of layers, Gilma! Please email me at soaphouse at gmail dot com with your address so I can send you some fun goodies. The Pier Ephemera Pack and The Pebbles Lakeside Tags:


And this fun woven tag :)


Congrats to Gilma!!!

Alrighty!

So, now it's your turn.
Anything goes here!
Layouts, cards, altered art, art journals, mini books.
If you love it and want to show it off to a few more like-minded crafty peeps, link-it-up!

Oh yeah, and if you want to be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is be sure to mention in your post or gallery entry that you are linking up here.
Also, please link up the direct URL to your post so that when people click the thumbnail to view your fabulousness, they can find it.
That's it!
Easy peasy!

What's the prize for the next winner? It's a surprise. But I have a feeling it will be lovely!

Oh, yeah - don't forget to check back all month long to leave comment love for our scrappy friends. Remember, just click the Layout Love Linky button up there on the right hand side bar and it will take you right to this month's post!

And if you tweet or share on Instagram, use #LLL for all things Layout Love :)
Let's get this party started!




6 comments:

  1. Your girls are the CUTEST things!! Love seeing your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing your pages on the LLL post Ashli!! Such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Gilma on her sweet layout! As always Ashli, you rock at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked up the wrong image...lol I'm not sure how to change it? Or can it be deleted? I'm such a dork...lol

    I'm off to check out everyone's work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of layout love!! I just linked up my mini album & I'm going to go look at everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...