Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Find Sunshine...

I'd say it's about time to do another little happy mail tag for our Layout Love Linky, yes?
Here we go!
I have my salvaged chip board pieces from my projects recently gone wrong, as well as a couple of tags:
Now I thought I should try my hand at coloring molding paste. I have never tried this before and Wilna has inspired me. It's like mixing up icing. YAY!
All smooshied through a stencil.... 
Looks like sunshine, doesn't it? Perfect for these cloudy days of winter!
 Ah yes... we should remember to find sunshine...
 And now for a little blue:
Oh that is pretty! See that grey shading that came through my stencil? That is the beauty of not cleaning things off :)
Now for a little Dear Lizzy paper scrap:
 And playing around with placement...
Perhaps washi?
I noodled things around for a bit and in the end ditched part of my text and added lots of fun mist and pen work....
Oh yeah, the strawberry didn't make the cut either.
And so, here we have this:
Lots of lovely molding paste goodness:
 Reminding you to find sunshine...
And to link-up with Layout Love Linky!
After all, in addition to the tag above, one lucky random winner will also receive the following Studio Calico RAK:
Yes, Life IS good!

Can't wait to see your link-ups!

You have just over a week left to enter!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, I love the way you layer a 2nd tag in. Beautiful & inspiring as always my friend, have a terrific Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and colorful. Love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool~you make it look so easy girl!! Beautiful as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag and perfect for winter...as another snowstorm hits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag...like how you found a way to incorporate those pieces that didn't make the cut on another project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for tags!!! These are some of my favorite posts! Today was surely a day to find sunshine and don't you just love mixing up color in to paste?? Fun stuff and it is like mixing icing never thought of that and now I happily will! Works with gesso as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! i love coloring modeling paste/glass beads and using it w/ stencils. so much fun! lol... tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the colored molding paste and your tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH...Marvelous Molding Paste...I'm going to need to pull mine off the shelf...didn't think about coloring it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome Ashli!! Love the stencils and modeling paste you used and the Black chevron washi looks awesome with the Yellow on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING work! Love this so much! I need to buy some of this molding paste... seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I haven't used molding paste but it looks like fun. Great sentiment and super fun tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty tag!
    I have seen a few posts on the paste and it looks like so much fun.
    I have always been a little intimidated though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...