Monday, January 21, 2013

Some Gauche Goodness...

Ah yes, I have had fun cooking up some Gauche goodness in the studio lately!
I have the pleasure of creating 2 projects a month for them; 1 for the exclusive newsletter and 1 for the blog.

If you have been missing out on those postings, be sure to head on over to GaucheAlchemy.com to sign up for their RSS feed and Newsletter!

Alrighty! Now, as promised, here is a little round-up of the projects I have made for them using some of the fabulousness in their SHOP:

I had great fun experimenting with ink, Punchinella, and little tid-bits of the Mixed Media Color Kits to create these non-traditional Christmas Ornaments. With all the pink, I do believe they will be staying out for Valentine's Day as well :)
I am also enjoying how adaptable some of the non-traditional items from Gauche are to traditional scrapbooking! Punchinella became a fabulous stencil here and some of the bits from the Ephemera Pack came in handy to beef-up the envelope holding my tickets. And, some bits of Lace and Washi don't hurt either!
One of my favorite items from Gauche are the Old Book Papers. I used a variety of those along with some fun Napkin Art to create this art journal:
 And finally, lots of lace, punchinella, trickets, and washi came in handy for this layout:
I am currently working on some more layouts and a bit of art journaling all coming soon to Gauche Alchemy. So, be sure to head on over to GaucheAlchemy.com and sign up so you don't miss a thing! You won't be sorry - There is all sorts of creative wonderment from the whole DT.

See you soon!


16 comments:

  1. Oh how cool all of these are! That team is a perfect fit for your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool projects. Love wonderwoman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all of these Ashli!! And I am really loving the twine circles on your last page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the twine circles and other great details with the Punchinella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some fun stuff! Love the non-traditional ornaments! And love the twine circles too. Always so many details to soak in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh yes, art journaling. I want to pick mine back up and play with techniques and just have some creative fun.
    I love all your fun stuff.

    Have a Blessed day Ashli ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool projects! The ornaments are awesome! The gears must whir at light speed in your creative brain :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack!!! I love, love, love your ornaments! I would totally leave them hanging up year round, I mean who needs a holiday for gorgeousness like that for reals. :) All your other projects are rockin' as well. Really dig the wonder woman journal - used to have the under roos when I was kidlet - is that too much info? ah well, I did....teehee. I love art journaling have so many going its insane! Really need to get a regular type of blogging schedule or somthin' going on - good task to tackle this New Year. Way to work the Gauche my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cool stuff here, so much to look at!!! Love it all. I just love the idea of art journaling, but the one time I tried it I was disappointed with the outcome, not arty enough. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sigh...you are just so, so creative.
    I am always loving your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those ornaments are awesome! Love the use of punchinella on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your funky gauche projects! I love the disney inspiration, too. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice projects - love love love the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your christmas baubles look amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...