Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Simon Says... It's Exclusive!

Recently I received a selection of Simon Says Stamp’s exclusive products and WOW! 
I immediately shared the beautiful goodness on Instagram:
I couldn't wait to start playing and as soon as I did, I realized these are THE goodies I never knew I NEEDED!

So, let me show you what I did :)

I was most excited about the little banner dies:

And this "dahlia," which to me looks like a little doily:
After lots of playing and die cutting little bits...
We have this! My other favorite is the "oh Happy Day" die cut. 
These dies are perfection for a non-silhouette crafty person like myself. 
I LOVE the results of all of those delicate shapes from the cameo, but I am so not interested in involving my computer during the crafty process. 
I LOVE my Sizzix and these new dies can give me some of those beautiful results sans the electronics. YAY!
And my next favorite is the "Christmas Tree" stamp and die cut set. But, those look like they could also make a nice accent to a banner, yes?
Ahhhh.... Indeed they do!
That little piece of Disney World ephemera is also layered up and nestled in with some of the die - cut hearts:
Oh yes, let's not forget about that totally awesome Kelly Purkey stamp!
All stamped up and coated in Glossy Accents... it makes a great title!
And stamped repeatedly on the background it gives great dimension:
Likey So! See those delicate hearts there too? I just cut around the negative from a previously cut heart. Gorgeous!
 And now to use that title die again, but with just one of the words:
All layered up with some of the heart stamps that have been applied to tissue paper and sprayed with some Heidi Swapp Gold Lame. How fun is that?!?! I just left all of the hearts on their backing and used them like a large background stamp. Did I mention that all of those heart shapes have matching dies? Love it!
YES! I love hearts! They are the perfect accent for almost any project! But, I am somewhat picky about them. If they don't have enough of a point, they tend to look like apples. Which, can be nice if you are scrapping about fall or the grocery store. But, not so much if you want the true look of hearts. Well, I have good news! The heart set from Simon has the perfect shaped hearts!

So, last but not least, I made myself some little embellishments that I originally found on Pinterest and the original post can be found here. Yep, I completely copied them! They were too awesome not to:
So, there we have it! I will be leaving these dies and stamps out on my desk for a long time, I just know it!

Here are all the aforementioned goodies: (for some strange reason I can't get the cute picture of that KP stamp to show up here... so be sure to click this link to check it out!)

19 comments:

  1. This is the most fabulous eye candy ever! Your art and creativity continue to knock my socks off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! Great use of all of those fun dies, Ashli, and the banners turned out awesome on your layouts!! And those heart embellishments are too fab...I might have to copy those too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me sold on the diecut banners...perfect! Super cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new dies look fantastic on your layouts and are the perfect size to use on cards and tags too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun, fun time with your new goodies. :) Fabulous creations, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love that the picture are the main objekts on your layouts among all youre gorgeous bits and pices :o)
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cool. I knew SSS was doing their own dies, but haven't paid attention. I need to go check these out. Fabulous pages - love all the stacked hearts and the banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! You are rockin' the dies my friend! I adore each and every one of these creations!! Love all the layered bits and pieces - you do it so well! Just ordered me up some dies from my Crop Stop gig - gotta love having Guest DT perks - yahoo! And one of them is a heart banner very similar to the one you used and I've got a star one coming too - egads can't wait! so glad for some inspiration to get me even more eager. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! You have out done yourself. You sure have rocked those products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh YEAH!! These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your layouts - especially the Beach Happy one! Those heart embellishments rock and I will sooo be lifting those as well - thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful set of goodies! Lucky you. Great scrap book pages too. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness, those dies are adorable and I love what you did with them. I just love your style so much because it screams "HAPPY", TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling bits and pieces made into beautiful pages!! You have inspired me once again to break into some things I really didn't enjoy the first time around - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great box!
    And great layouts!
    It's kind of fun to see other scrappers not using a Silhouette, but still making great pages with die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pages as always! You are insanely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Those dies are awesome! I love your work with them! You have the greatest layering skills!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO in love with all the goodness here. I love the KP stamps to death, they look so awesome covered in glossy. Amazed at the depth and variety of technique here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...