Well, as complete as something like that can get. There will always be more stories to be told and memories to scrap. But, as for this project...
I am done! Good thing registration to Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas includes a lifetime membership...
If you have missed any of my posts about this project, the list below should help you out:
And that brings us to this point:With a visit from the North Pole:
And some joyful giving 4 U:
Full of garlands on acetate:That warm the heart:
A good dose of all things sugary:
And little moments of the today (LOVE these printables from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer):
Cozy Moments at Home:
On Christmas Eve:
And lots of photos included for Christmas! Some from Christmas past and some from Christmas present. Thanks to a modified photo stack for making that possible:
I LOVED doing this project!
(Subway word art made on wordle.net. Thanks to Stacy Julian for that tip!)
Full of bits and pieces...
Tidbits and twine...
Of Our Christmas Heritage:
Crafted with Love... For My Family:Thanks for joining me this December as I worked on this! Your sweet and encouraging comments were so delightful, not to mention super motivating!
As with any project, especially a larger one like this, I learned quite a bit as I worked my way through this (that's part of the fun, isn't it?):
01. Having supplies pre-set and pre-fussy-cut really IS key.
02. Never underestimate the worth and importance of a glue dot.
03. TOMBOW is my friend.
04. The combined weight of paper and chipboard is astounding!
05. Large albums are exceptionally difficult to photograph...
06. ...As are pages within a page protector.
07. Looking at my heritage photos on the same page as modern day photos is priceless.
08. It is surprising how many things WILL NOT stick to a page protector.
09. Page Protectors buckle, a lot, when stitched on multiple times.
10. It was all worth it as I love the finished result just as much, if not more, than I thought I would!
And that, my friends, is always a great way to end a project.
More detail shots of each page are uploaded (or will be soon) over at my Two Peas Gallery.
I will see you next time for a special year-end edition of Layout Love Linky. You still have 2 days to link up for your chance to win for last month! (It's a really great prize!)
See you soon!