Friday, December 28, 2012

Layout Love Linky - December 2012

Here we are!
The end of a year is just around the corner and it's time for our final Layout Love Linky of 2012!

LLL is a bit like a virtual craft club... A show and tell of sorts.
We all (well, most of us) upload our projects to online galleries and/or blog about them. 
But, they do tend to get lost in the shuffle sometimes, don't they?

One of my favorite parts of blogging is the sense of community within the scrapbooking world. I love this network of sharing ideas and inspiration, documenting our successes and failures, and commiserating with one another through our hobby. 

One of the best ways to get to know a crafter is through what she is most proud of, yes? 

Perhaps you did that one layout that just blew your socks off and you can't stop smiling at it.
Or maybe you tried something new and your project survived the process!
What if you only had time to scrapbook 1 page last month, but that is 1 more than usual? 

So, you uploaded said project to an online gallery, or your blog, or both. And then....
Well....
Not much happened?

That doesn't mean anything, really! 
There are SO many scrappers sharing their work every minute of the day. 
This really is a great thing.
A good "problem" to have. 
But, there are only so many hours in a day and well, things just get lost in the shuffle of cyberspace.

What am I getting at here?

It's show and tell time, that's what!!!!

THAT really is the heart and soul behind Layout Love Linky. 

What started as a place for me to blog (in a somewhat wordless fashion) my un-blogged layouts of the month has become so much more.

I can't tell you how excited I get when I click on a link-up to leave some love and I see a comment that says, "I came over here from Layout Love and really enjoyed your layout!"

That is what this is all about, people!
Sharing, inspiring, learning, and growing our little scrappy cyberspace community.

Every month, a winner is drawn at random from the link-ups. They receive a fun scrappy prize and a little tag made by yours truly :)

I LOVE making these tags. It is so fun to start out with no plan what-so-ever and know that whatever happens, the finished product will be sent off to a fellow scrappy friend. Fun stuff!

So, in place of my un-blogged layouts this month, how about we take a look at all of the happy mail tags that I got to make during a year of Linky Love? Speaking of a year of Linky Love, check out that new button up there on the right hand side of my blog. That will always take you to the LLL posts, with the most current one being on the top. This way, it is super easy to check back and spread the comment love. YAY!

OK, now for those tags!
(What about my un-blogged layouts? I guess you will have to dig them up from cyberspace in My Two Peas Gallery :)
What's that you say? You have never seen that last one? 
Right! That is the tag for the current winner!

Speaking of the winner...
Did you see all of the awesome entries last month?
You guys are all so talented! If you didn't get a chance to leave them some comment love, please take a moment to do so.

So, who is the lucky winner from the above? Nirupama! That gorgeous layout on the top left is her's. Nirupama, I have emailed you for your details so that you can get your tag and your special prize of a $25 Two Peas gift card ASAP :) 

YAY! Celebrate!
Alrighty!

So, now it's your turn. 
Anything goes here!
Layouts, cards, altered art, art journals, mini books. 
If you love it and want to show it off to a few more like-minded crafty peeps, link-it-up! 
In fact, if you did a blog post showcasing your favorite layouts of 2012, link-it-up!
Oh yeah, and if you want to be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is be sure to mention in your post or gallery entry that you are linking up here.
Also, please link up the direct URL to your post so that when people click the thumbnail to view your fabulousness, they can find it.
That's it!
Easy peasy!

What's the prize for the next winner? It's a surprise. But perhaps it will be something wonderfully fresh and new, hot off the CHA show room floor :)

Oh, yeah - don't forget to check back all month long to leave comment love for our scrappy friends, using our new LLL button, of course!

And if you tweet or share on Instagram, use #LLL for all things Layout Love :)


15 comments:

  1. Your tags are terrific. I Love all the texture you add to your work- it makes it unique and much more fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored, thank you so much. I've loved that tag since you 'grammed it a while ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these fun tags Ashli...especially the one I got with my prize!! :) And I love that you do the LLL!! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your tags!! Such little treasures to hold and still very much adore, treasure, and find strength in the one I look at daily. :) Congrats to Nirupama and thank you so much for hosting this monthly such a kind offering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those awesome tags!thank you for hosting LLL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag heaven! Wow, wow, wow...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeousness!!! Love the tags- just like a miniature work of art full of soul. And I am so happy to be the keeper of one.
    Congratulations, Nirupama!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tags are all awesome!! enjoy your site so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your little rolled up Christmas tree on the second-to-last tag -- such a cute dimensional technique. I had to play along and post a link to my very bright pink Christmas card. It's not subtle, let's just say. :-) ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved receiving tag 3 :)
    Such beautiful tags!
    Thanks for hosting LLL. It is lots of fun.
    I am going to link something up when I am back on my regular computer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your tags are fab! Thanks for hosting LLL, I'm going to link up again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love your tags. They're like mini pages of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a good idea with the linky. I love your tags!! They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Celebrate tag is awesomsauce!!! seriously I love it!! Thanks for letting me link up my top 12 layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...