Monday, November 12, 2012

Let's Get Gauche!

A couple of months back, I had the awesome fun time of playing along with Gauche Alchemy as their guest. Well, I was super surprised and thrilled when they invited me to stay on as a full time member of their DT! YAY!

So, if you haven't heard of Gauche or don't subscribe to their blog, head on over to GaucheAlchemy.com as soon as you can to take a peek.

On the left side bar of their website, you can sign up for their monthly newsletter which includes exclusive projects and such that aren't on their website.

As a member of the DT, I will have 1 project exclusively in the newsletter and one additional project up on their blog every month. YAY fun! 

I will most likely do one post a month here at Purple Mailbox with little snippets of the Gauche Goodness :)

A few days ago, my first project for their website debuted:
A full tutorial with step by steps is on their blog. Check it out here.

And in case you haven't signed up for their newsletter yet, and you missed my very first project for them... 
You can see more photos and the full layout in My Gallery here! But, all the nitty gritty of it was in the newsletter, so make sure you sign up so you won't miss any in the future :)

I hope you will take a look! Don't forget to subscribe and sign-up while you are over there. The DT is fabulous and you won't want to miss any of the projects!

21 comments:

  1. Wowzers I love these, I love your pictures, I love your creativity and most of all I love your blog. I am your newest follower as I don't want to miss another thing. Can't wait to see what you do next. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for following!!!

      Delete
  2. I looked { glad I did too}~ amazing wreath so you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ashli!!
    And beautiful projects as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ashli - you're gonna rock the DT!! As always your projects are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping you'd see that. I just love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really awesome peeks, and really awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congratulations, Ashli! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ashli, though after that GD piece, I can't say it comes as a huge shock!! Wowzers to the new sneak peek too...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your awesome news, Ashli!! They are lucky to have you on their DT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome...CONGRATS!!! Perfect for your style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, and !'m so happy to be on the same team with you.
    I love what you do and I love GA, so a perfect match I would say.. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...