Monday, November 26, 2012

Layout Love Linky - November 2012

Hello, Hello! Welcome to the November edition of Layout Love Linky.
What's this you say?
Basically, this is a place where you get to link-up things that you are proud of, want to show off, and perhaps need a little extra love.
For me, this is the time where I show all of my un-blogged layouts from the month.
You know, so they don't feel left out :)

But, anything goes here!
Layouts, cards, altered art, art journals, mini books.
If you love it and want to show it off to a few more like-minded crafty peeps, link-it-up!
Oh yeah, and if you want to be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is be sure to mention in your post or gallery entry that you are linking up here.
Also, please link up the direct URL to your post so that when people click the thumbnail to view your fabulousness, they can find it.
That's it!
Easy peasy!

Every month, I draw a random winner to receive some surprise RAK and a little tag crafted from yours truly. Did you win last month? You will have to scroll down to see.


This month, I had the pleasure of Guest Designing over at Love My Tapes. That was fun! So, the first four layouts and the random card are from that. Please check out this post and this one for more info. 

Here goes:









As usual, many of these layouts were done for various challenges, classes, or sketches. You can click on "soapHOUSEscraps" over there in the right to view my online gallery for all the details on each layout.

Now, did you have a chance to check out all the awesome link-ups from last month? You guys are seriously talented and I love visiting all of your blogs and soaking up the inspiration! I hope your projects all received some love :)
So, who is our winner? MAURA! Yay! Her fabulous Smash Book is shown front and center in the above collage, but you will want to make sure and visit her blog for more pictures and details. I love what she did with it!

Maura, you will be getting this fabulous Christmas Flair from Chic Tags! I have emailed you for your address :)
And, thanks to the generosity of Veronica at Chic Tags, you will also get this whole lot:
Thanks Veronica for sending all of this!
And, thank you all for playing along with our little virtual craft club :)

I can't wait to see what you will link up this month!
Oh, and because it will be Christmas time when the next winner is drawn, I do think an extra special RAK is in order. 

After all, next month will mark a full year of Layout Love Linky. Fun!

So, how about a $25 Gift Card to Two Peas In A Bucket?

Link-up for your chance to win!

20 comments:

  1. As always...amazing work Ashli!! Love what you did with the tapes and so glad you got to be the Guest Designer with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the little details in your layouts. thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this month Ashli! We enjoyed having you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work, girl! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome, fun pages. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but I have to say the one about fashion made me laugh out loud. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all FAB! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always awesome creative layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blown away, as always! I'll have to stop by your gallery to get the deets on each one. I think I may actually link up this time - I have a neglected layout that I'd love to share with others. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous pages!
    I started to say the ballerina page was my favorite, but then I saw the layout of the three of you, too. :)
    And congrats to Maura!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Maura! Wonderful layouts as always

    ReplyDelete
  12. All stunning layouts with so many great techniques for adding depth and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I am thrilled - thank you so much ( and Laura and Mary Jo)!! This will be perfect for my December Daily! I'll be sharing that soon. Love your layouts as always, Ashli! Such sweet photos. Thanks again, you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super batch of pages!! I have to say my fav is the one about your girl's style! Totally reminds me of when my peanut starting dressing herself at age two - she would have some of the funkiest outfits and always ask me how you like my style today mama? So sweet and no matter how much I'd cringe I'd tell her I love it. Also really like the sea turtle page! So happy to have had the chance to link up this month. Hoping to play along more often - such a cool, kind thing you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...