Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello Friend... Thank You

Ah yes, here we are...Time to make one of my favorite monthly projects! 

The only thing I love more than seeing all of your gorgeous creations that you share during Layout Love Linky, is making the little tag to send to the winner along with some RAK.

It is so fun to be inspired and to share the love.

Not only do I love knowing that I am going to give this away to a fellow crafter, but I always start these with ZERO plan and it's fun to see where that goes!

Let's get to it, shall we?

I have fall and thanksgiving on the brain, so I have grabbed some cork and had a bit of fun with modeling paste and mist:
 Since this cork is self-adhesive, it goes onto a tag easy peasy:
 A quick raid of the scrap drawer and I have these lovely little bits to work with:
 Now for some layering:
 Banners and a birdy:
 A little stitch:
 And now we stamp it:
Write it:
 And tie It:
Hello Friend...
Thank you for the inspiration!
 I do hope this little tag is happy in it's new home with last month's winner - Ashley :)
There is still time to enter for this month! Link-up here.
I can't wait to see your projects...
And to make my next happy mail tag!

See you next time!

20 comments:

  1. Love it! The pop of color from the leaf paper is perfect! Thanks so much for the suggestion to link up to Simon Says Stamp and Show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable tag. Love love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize those totally cute tags!! ;) Thanks again Ashli for sending out my awesome Amy Tan 6x6 paper pad and those beautiful tags!! Saving them for some upcoming layouts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these tags are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous~love the double tag effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous project. I loved seeing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. I don't have another layout to post..I haven't been scrapping very long and since the very long recent break, I didn't photograph them before. I'll have to look at my really old ones and see if there isn't one too embarassing to post, lol I refuse to post anything with heart shaped photos, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully tag, love the textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this tag!!! One lucky recipent for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic... so love the colours, textures, movement and life - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tag. Such a gorgeous mix of color and texture and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome tag - love the idea of using the cork!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo yes! Totally love this! Love all the details and thanks for the share. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous... I love all the fun layers :) :):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag, I like the way you layer two tags. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some of my fave colors. Gorgeous! Makes me want to make more tags!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...