Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Fall Finale

Thanksgiving is a mere day away....
And then it will be all Christmas...
ALL. THE. TIME!

So, how about one more fall finale?

I have yet to cut into my lovely fall Jillibean papers and I have been dying to do so.

Let's Scrap!
 How about some Leaf meets Vellum action?
 Ah yes... lovely! Thank you Staz-On!
 Fussy Cut out...
 Those might look nice hanging from a banner of sorts....
 Maybe on wire?
 Hmmmmm..... I don't know....
 Maybe they would look better scattered about?
 I like that better. This makes me think about confetti....
 Now I am feeling this a bit more:
 But, we need a touch of orange. Just a little since the photo has SO much orange in it:
 Scrap triangles should do the trick!
Let's commit to all of this!
 Spreading out the matte medium:
 All sprinkled on:
 Triangles added:
 Back to the leafs!
 Every Fall...
We go....
 Ta Da!
 Goodbye Fall...
Hello Christmas!

I wish you all a blessed and yummy Thanksgiving. 

I will be back on Monday with a LOVEly little post and then it will be ALL Christmas... 
ALL. THE. TIME...
here at the Mailbox :)

See you then!

23 comments:

  1. Your title is genius.....Sheer genius!!

    Have a Beautiful and Happy Thanksgiving dear Ashli!

    Blessings to you ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN!!! LOVE that confetti and the pop from the Orange triangles!! And those leaves stamped on the vellum are totally fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun LO! Beautiful work!

    Hope you and the family have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun fin layout! I love your posts when you take step by step photos and share your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the punch and the "confetti!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for confetti... can't wait to see what you have in store for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing lo! Agree with Maya - Love your step by step :o)
    Have a wonderful thanksgiving :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those leaves and all the journaling you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find your work so inspiring! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you stamped the leaves on vellum and cut them out. Great fall layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what a fantastic "Ode to Fall" haha! I love those flowers and the confetti is awesome, never thought about using that punch in that way, duh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leaves - they almost look like rubbings or something. Nice choices with colors - really lets the picture stand out, but gives the layout lots of details to look at. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful mix of papers, patterns, and textures! Happy Thanksgiving, Ashli!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful layout! Thank you for the tutorial! I've been wanting to add "confetti" to my layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome layout! The confetti is a great detail as well as the triangles! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! that packs a punch! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! That is one amazing page! Love the leaves and all the confetti! You have totally inspired me to use confetti in a LO not to mention velum stamping....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi my sweet friend!!! Sorry for not visiting lately but I've been very busy at work...I loved the idea with the matte medium and the confetti!! I have the same punch and I am going to try it!!! TFS!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable photo and fun LO! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Inspiring as always....your work is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! This page is SO COOL~! Love the techniques - always so inspiring! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...