Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Layout Love Linky - October 2012

Hello, Hello! Welcome to the October edition of Layout Love Linky
What's this you say? 
Basically, this is a place where you get to link-up things that you are proud of, want to show off, and perhaps need a little extra love. 
For me, this is the time where I show all of my un-blogged layouts from the month. 
You know, so they don't feel left out :)

But, anything goes here! 
Layouts, cards, altered art, art journals, mini books. 
If you love it and want to show it off to a few more like-minded crafty peeps, link-it-up! 
Oh yeah, and if you want to be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is be sure to mention in your post or gallery entry that you are linking up here. 
Also, please link up the direct URL to your post so that when people click the thumbnail to view your fabulousness, they can find it. 
That's it! 
Easy peasy!

Every month, I draw a random winner to receive some surprise RAK and a little tag crafted from yours truly. Did you win last month? You will have to scroll down to see.

In the mean time, here are my un-blogged layouts from October:

(It's worth noting that the layout below is based on a sketch from Shimelle. It is one of the few sketches that I repeat over and over. LOVE it!)



















As usual, many of these layouts were done for various challenges, classes, sketches, and guest spots. You can click on "soapHOUSEscraps" over there in the right to view my online gallery for all the details on each layout.

Now, did you have a chance to check out all the awesome link-ups from last month? You guys are seriously talented and I love visiting all of your blogs and soaking up the inspiration! I hope your projects all received some love :)
So, which one of the lovely layouts above is the random winner?
It's Ashley's! 
Seriously?!?! Love her style. Ashley (great name BTW), I have emailed you for your address so that I can send you the following RAK:
And I can't wait to see what you do with it :)

So, what do you say? You guys ready to link-up and share some love?

Ready, Set.... GO!




21 comments:

  1. All of your layouts are so stunning Ashli!!! I always love seeing your new posts so I can head over here and check them out!! :) So excited to win this month's LLL!! :) Can't wait to get that awesome RAK! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Lots of awesomeness going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ph my goodness, you got soooo many layouts done...I fell lazy now! I am slinking off with my head hanging in shame!
    PS They are fabulous...I can't even pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome collection of creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful look into all you layouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful lay outs - I don't know what to look at first there's so much prettiness! Loved listening to you on SRT too :) Off to drool over your pages again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Julia and thanks for listening! :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome pages, Ashli! I don't know how you manage to crank out so many every month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...so many fabulous pages! I am just in awe that you can get so much done...and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I feel like scrappymo...your un-blogged layouts for the month add up to more than I've done in the past year!#lookingdown Please don't take my crafter's club card, lol. Great LOs, and great idea for a post! Will come back to share...once I do a layout, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be a fast scrapper, I can't believe how many layouts you have, beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - so many amazing layouts... you must work at some pace! Love the Monkey one, and Baby Summer in the paddling pool is a real treat!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - so many fun layouts to look at!! You are so prolific! So many awesome layouts and so many cool ideas. Thanks for sharing them so readily with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy! The 'oh baby summer' got me! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of wonderful layouts!!!:)
    I think Ashley has a great style, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of awesome pages. You have a truly unique style that makes you stand apart. Very recognizable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am amazed at how much you get done...and with 3 little girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...