Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrap N' Learn...

We are just past the half way mark of September, so I am thinking it's about time I give you an update on my deconstructed SMASH book, yes? I am working on this as I scrap n' learn in Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday class. So fun! If you missed the post where I showed how exactly I tore apart a completely functional book and put it back together again, you can find that here.

My book, all ready for class...
Ready to fill with daily lessons and bits along the way...
I am having tons of fun doodling...
And using up lovely bits from my stash...
Not to mention the gorgeousness that is the Everyday Eclectic collection...
Each day we are prompted to ponder and remember...
To journal and to make lists...
To dream and move forward...
To jot it all down...
And to think of what is important...
Really important...
And to have fun....
And make use of my time...
Perhaps even take up a new hobby...
And gain a bit of perspective...
To reflect on things learned...
And what is seen...
And laughed about...
And hoped for...
To go for it!
A note to self...
I am learning...
A little something everyday...
 And tucking it away...
 Into my book...
Oh, yes... Learning IS fun!

See you later in the month for more!




29 comments:

  1. As if I couldn't love you more, somehow this makes me love your projects even more! Great job girl!! You're a great inspiration to my scrap/smash lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your book. So creative and fun. It is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know how you do it. You are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book is fabulous already!! I totally got overwhelmed with things this month and never got started. I may start again on my own next month..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful :) I love reading your posts and that book is amazing....makes me wish I had picked up a smash book when I was over your side of the pond now - I was tempted and got some of the journal blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous work! Love love love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous book! such wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you broke this all up into different categories. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your album!! So much inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning. I love all of it, the attention to detail is superb. Well done you, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous album! I am just doing my daily journaling in a notebook right now, but thanks for the inspiration in case I do transfer it to something more crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous !!
    M'agrada molt, ha quedat fantàstic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like way too much fun! Makes me a bit sad to not be doing LSNED this year, but there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this!!! The colors are so vibrant, it is full of all kinds of fun things, and is definitely you. I am having fun with the class, and admire how you stay up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how graphic it is, when I see projects full of bright colors and patterns like this my eyes just light up and I can't help but smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is looking so lovely - and the lessons you are learning will be great to look back on when class is over. I am amongst the Very Impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...