Thursday, September 27, 2012

Layout Love Linky - September 2012

Here we are again at the end of another month. And, that means it is time for Layout Love Linky! What's this, you ask? Layout Love Linky is a place for us all to say, "hey! look at this! I made it and I love it!" I use this as a place to post layouts from the month that aren't getting their own blog post. You know... so they don't feel left out. But, if you have a project you love and you want it to get more love... link up! We are not limited to layouts, anything goes. And, there are even surprise prizes each month. YAY!

Did you win some fun goodies for linking up last time? You will have to scroll to the end to find out.

But, in the mean time... let's get on with it, shall we? This month's edition of Layout Love is a bit different. I had the great thrill of guest designing for Gauche Alchemy and Skissedilla during the month of September! I haven't blogged much about that yet, so this Layout Love is a rundown of the fun projects I got to do for both of these sites. Also, you can click on any project to be taken to it's original post on said guest blog :)

First up, we have Gauche Alchemy. If you haven't heard of them before, you are seriously missing out! They are a mixed media kit club and store full of all kinds of little treasures that you just can't get elsewhere. I worked from the ACME Kit and created the following scrappy storm:





 (The layout below appeared in their monthly newsletter, so it is not clickable)




See that tag above? It truly sums up my experience with this kit. After opening my mind to these different materials and just giving it a try, I found out that I loved it! And, in fact... the winner of August's Layout Love will receive this tag along with their happy mail. YAY!

Now, on to Skissedilla. I hadn't even heard of this sketch site when I was asked to play along with them for September, but after a quick look... I knew I was in for some fun. You must check out their sketches. They are fabulous!

Here we go...




There is actually one more that has yet to go up on their blog, so be sure to check that out at Skissedilla on Sunday. And, I do hope you will play along with the sketch challenge too. They give away prizes each week!

Now, who won last month's Layout Love? The random winner is EMILY! Look at her fun camera layout. I love the sun burst and the way she used the camera in the title. Way to rock it out Emily! I have sent you an email and will get your goodies out ASAP.

Guess what she will get in the mail with that tag? This awesome flair! A gift from me. And, you know what is so fun? I had this happy mail picked out before I knew that she was the winner. It was meant to be! Look at all the cute camera action.
Now, if you haven't checked out all of the other gorgeous link-ups from last month, you must! We had some awesome entries:
I can't tell you how much I enjoy going to all of the link-ups. You guys are all so inspiring! Remember, all you need to do to be eligible for next month's random drawing is link up a favorite project and link back to Purple Mailbox. Easy Peasy! 

I love seeing all your creations and I do hope they are getting some extra love. So, go ahead and link-up below. I wonder what next month's prize will be? Any requests? Tee Hee...

18 comments:

  1. Oh my...fabulous creations as always. I want this damn surgery over and done with so i can play with my paper and try some of your new techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pages. I enjoy stalking all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! WOWZERS the layouts this week are AMAZING!! I love the nest under your Zoo page- touch of genius! I also love what you did with the punchinella and the glassine envelopes for the Let's Party page- it's wonderful how the colors just came together. I tip my hat to you- I tried my best with the Acme kits and didn't come CLOSE to the pure talent displayed in your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your crazy and funny style! Just stunning!
    Thank you for pinning! :-)
    xo from austria,
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very fun pages today! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!!!!! Lovin' all these pages and they are giving me some ideas on what to do with mine :) Great inspiration today - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything you've posted! Fabulous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the amazing texture you create on your pages, Ashli!! Each page is so fun to look at!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layouts - the book cover one literally made me gasp!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts, love all the details and creativity, amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the thing that I love most about your work, is not only are they so pretty but lots of fun embellishing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, you are such a creative and prolific scrapper! Always look forward to seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layouts!! I linked up! Your layouts are so detailed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work is always so inspiring!! I wish I had the time to do so many pages!!! I just stick to my DT commitments..pfff....I will link up my favorite page from the month September!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great style as usual! I have that same Rockabye Stories book but haven't been brave enough to rip it up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Better late than never, I've linked up for the first time :) Yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...