Sunday, September 23, 2012

Insta-Flair

FLAIR! That one word pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? I mean, really... who doesn't love a little flair in their life? Well, you are in luck as that is the current theme over at Paper Issues. And, you have just landed at the last stop along the way in our Hop.

Thanks to Shelly at A Flair For Buttons, I had some awesome little pieces to play with You need some of this awesomeness too... and you can get it in her Etsy Shop HERE. And, if that wasn't cool enough, you can use the code ILOVEPAPERISSUES for 10% off. Whooo Hoooo! Now, I can't wait to get started and play with this goodness... Let's Scrap!

I have my fabulous flair and 3 little Instagrams printed off:

I like the idea of a white background, but I want some texture and dimension. A few strips should do the trick:
 Ah yes... I like that!
 How about some messy stitching?
YAY! Fun!
 Now a bit of fussy cutting...
 And some pretty paper tucked around...
Time for twine! At the risk of getting too conceptual... I am envisioning a mass of threads that appear to be intertwined and connecting the Instagrams. Get it? They are all connected, but floating out there in cyber land? Come on... go with me here :)
 Some contrast is in order:
 And a little washi never hurts:
 Fussy cut flowers getting tucked all around:
 TIme to work that flair!
 Each cluster gets it's own badge...
 Perhaps some little arrow chevron thingies will be a fun addition?
 Yeppers!
And for the title...
I have been having so much fun using Instagram to share my crafty shenanigans. Are you on Instagram? I would love to connect with you! I am soapHOUSEmama over there :)
A bit of the usual finishing touches and TA DA!
 My Crafty Grams with a bit of flair!
This layout would have not been the same without that fabulous flair. Wouldn't you agree? 

Now, head on over to Shelly's Shop:
And use the code below to get 10% off
ILOVEPAPERISSUES

Then go and get your crafty flair on and link up with us at Paper Issues. Oh yeah, you can even use the code soapSCRAP in the Paper Issues Shop to get 20% off. YAY!


But, wait - there is MORE.... We can't have a hop without a giveaway! Perhaps something awesome like a little flair?
Head on over to Paper Issues for all the deets.

Now, if you started at the beginning of the hop, you have reached the end. But, if you are just gettings started, be sure to check out all of these awesome projects created by members of the Paper Issues team:




Go take a look and I will see you next time!



23 comments:

  1. Love you layout as usual Ashli - it really does have flair and those badges are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the flair, makes me think of that movie, Office Space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Loving those clusters <3 And the buttons are great, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... that turned out so cool! You rawwwkkk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Love how you used the flair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your step-by-step! This is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout, Ashli!! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You continue to amaze me! I really enjoyed your sense of humor with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab - you are utterly amazing & a creative genius :~D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how scattered the layout starts and how you pull it all together! fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Really love your fun page and reading through your process of putting it together!! The stitching in the background is so fun!! Love how you used a flair button with each of the clusters...and I am always down for a good fussy cut flower!! :) Just found and followed you on Instagram!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome and fun as always. I really want to know how you think of this stuff. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You never cease to amaze me, and thank-you so much for the walk-throughs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun! I love the process and all the layers and textures. I always see something new and different here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love how the end result came out...awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! Fun! Fun!
    'Enjoy the process' kind of fun.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in awe!!! So cool! Love the flair n the stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  18. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!TFS!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous LO!!Love it!!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...