Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Sugary Chic Happy Mail Tag

It's that time again. Time to show you one of my favorite projects. Every month, I make a "no rules, anything goes" layered tag of fun to send off with the happy mail from Layout Love Linky. This really is one of my favorite things to make each month. I never start with a plan and I just play until I end up with something that seems close to suitable for giving away :)

So, let's see how this month's came about, shall we?
First, stamping up some resist with one of my favorite stamps (lol) and white acrylic paint:
 And a little spritzy, spritzy:
 Oooooh, pretty!
I have some scraps hanging around from Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic collection and that seems like a fun idea...
 Layering it up...
 Time to fussy cut!
 There we have it. I love those flowers. So pretty!
 Coming together with all the bits and pieces:
 Tying it up:
 Now for some contrast:
 And a place for my title:
At first I was going to do an initial tag. However, I felt like it needed more text than that. And, since the winner of LLL was Laura over at whosthischick.com, let's go with that! 
 That'll be fun!
 And yes indeedy, it is!
 Fun with fussy cutting and pen work:
 This chick even blogged about it when she received it! So very sweet of Laura :)
 So glad you liked your tag and goodies!
I can't wait to make the next happy mail tag! I wonder who will get it? One lucky random winner from Layout Love Linky, that's who. You still have 2 weeks to play along. YAY!

24 comments:

  1. I just live these. I am waiting to see if I may need them in my LSNED mini...hard to plan when I don't know what prompts we are getting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. When i read your posts I always wish you lived on my street. Then you could come and play with Lisa and I when we scrapbook together!
    I am very controlled with my scrapping...too tightly wound! haha
    I need to liven up my creativity but am afraid to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. how do you think of this stuff.... i'm sooooo stuffy. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow!!!! Great tag!!!! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this turned out! Great colors and patterns. So fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tags!
    Always amazing.
    And I love how you personalized it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun and the end result looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee, so pretty pretty! You put your heart into everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous! <3

    Thank you for visiting my blog and even pinning my layouts - hugely honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally adorable! love your fun doodling with black and white pens and a splash of color.. your mix of scrapbook and mixed media style is just so unique and amazing.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I thought i was the only one who liked stamping with toilet paper rolls! Love your layered tag, perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you layered on the tag, very cool as always! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love all the layers in the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, gorgeous tag...love all the layering, fussy cutting etc

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love your mixed media style. These tags totally rock! So much detail! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cutting, doodling, layering... all looks so much fun, with super fabulous results!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo beautiful! Your tags are really awesome so I'm always looking forward to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your sig on the tag. All that fuzzy cutting, and layering is serious goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...