Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Little More Transparent

I recently had the fun time of playing with a bunch of transparencies for Paper Issues. I couldn't stop with just that project, so I went on to create a bunch more! The layering possibilites are so much fun!

This first one was inspired by Izzy Anderson. She recently did this layout where she used photo corners in such a clever way, I had to give it a try. I have actually had these photo corners since college! YIKES! Time to use them, I would say! The little bits of transparency with airplanes were perfect too.


I played along with one of Shimelle's Sketch of the Week layouts for this one:


So fun to do a double sided layout!


And this one is ALL transparency aside from the journaling card. That was fun to try! And, quite hard to photograph!


And finally, this one was inspired by Michelle Hernandez. I am loving how she rocks out the vellum lately and it happens to go so very well with transparencies too!


Thanks for all the inspiration, ladies! And, thanks for always being so "transparent" with your creativity. Sorry...couldn't resist that pun! LOL!

See you again soon for the next installment of My Creative Journey!

22 comments:

  1. Those photo corners are pretty awesome. Izzy & Michelle do ROCK IT OUT ;D Beautiful layouts, thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great layout.
    I am amazed at how much you get accomplished.
    I love how you used your photo corners, such a neat idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful and amazing!! love all the examples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great transparency inspiration!
    I have quite a few of these in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages of different transparency inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome~I love how you used the photo corners on the LO. Great creativity!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked it OUT with the transparencies! Love these layouts. Always filled with such fun goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pages, Ashli! Love how you used the photo corners. They go great with airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful grouping! I wanted to tell you which was my fave, but I went back for another look and simply couldn't choose! But, I do have to say that those photo corner "paper airplanes" are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE how you used the photo corners; that page is adorable! And you sure rocked the transparencies. I am often stumped with how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are awesome! I haven't used transparencies in awhile...making me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible pages. You get a lot done with 4 kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's just 3 kids for now.... that layout was for a family total of 4 :)

      Delete
  13. Wow, that photo corner page rocks! I am so glad that they inspire you because you always inspire me. That is why I have been trying some of the different things on my blog lately is because of you, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a compliment! Thank you SO much Dani!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!

      Delete
  14. Ashli, these are just wonderful. You inspire me so with you creativity. Beautiful work and thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that first LO! Using the photo corners in that manner is SO COOL! I love the way you think! Great set of pages- I struggle so much with each page I make- it's amazing to come to your blog and see 5 or 6 equally amazing pages all at once. Using transparencies is one of my favorite things- love you you are layering the elements around your photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun!love seeing all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are amazing!!! I love gawking at your layouts. There is so much to see! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them all, but the first one just blows me away! that is such a super cool and creative use of the photo corners!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous LOs! Found you from Paper Issues.... too cool use of the photo corners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...