Monday, July 30, 2012

Layout Love Linky - July 2012

It's been quite a month here at The Mailbox as we took a look back at My Creative Journey. While I was sharing a bit of history with you all, I was also busy scrapbooking and I am ready to share some un-blogged layouts! If you are new to Layout Love Linky, this is a place where we showcase some previously un-blogged projects or our recent favorites. We are not limited to layouts here, if you have something you want to share, link it up! 

This past month we had an extra special prize in celebration of my scrapiversary month... A seat in one of Shimelle's classes. Did you win? You will have to scroll down to see :)

So, here we go:



















As usual, many of the layouts you see here were scrapped for various challenges and/or sketches. Click on soapHOUSEscraps over there in the left to see all the details in my Two Peas Gallery.

Thanks to everyone who linked up last time! I hope your layouts received some love. If you haven't checked out the gorgeous link-ups, click on over here to take in some of this beauty:
Oh yeah...Who is the winner? So glad you asked... it's Kelly!

Check out her amazing LO! Seriously, this is beyond gorgeous. In fact, so are all of her projects! You really should check out her blog!
Kelly, I have sent you an email to get you all set up for Shimelle's class and I can't wait to send you your tag too! Yay for happy mail!

Alrighty - Let's party and share some love! Link up below and be sure to check back and share the love with everyone else too! A link back will put you in the prize drawing for next month! I am thinking I might just have to send out some new CHA goodies! You have a month to play along and I can't wait to see your un-blogged or most favorite projects.



29 comments:

  1. those are great, glad you blogged them, especially like "working man"~I have one of those too!!:):) Great as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kelly!
    She definitely did have some beautiful projects on her blog!
    And of course, yours here are amazing, Ashli! :)
    Some really funny ones ;)
    Enjoyed participating in linky love for June.
    May do it again for July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but especially Camp Ground Coffee bar and Packed In! By the way, you might want to check in on the Stampendous blog: http://stampendousblog.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/winners-from-saturday-blog-hop/ - I think I saw your name mentioned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Kelly!

    I am totally cracking up at Campground Coffee Bar & That is Just Too Funny! I am LOVING them all though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. Love them all. I have a working man too who oddly enough is in the telephone biz. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these layouts, and that "Campground Coffee Bar" is too funny! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loved looking at all these layouts, Love all the layering, they are fabulous

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers you've been busy lots of layers and shabby chic goodness as usual. I love the retro layouts too and expecially the working man one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been super busy, Ashli! Took me quite a while to scroll through because I love looking at all of the details on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much to to take in, you are quite a prolific scrapper! Gorgeous work, looks so happy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh well! You HAVE been busy!!! An it is gooooorgeous!!!! Every new page is a new favourite!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite a portfolio of work there! Love them all, but my fave is Packed In with those viewmaster reel cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a delightful array of layouts, just loving them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, and Kelly's layout is gorgeous...congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those layouts! Man you got a lot done! I especially love the one with the banners and coffee bar. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! So excited to win! Thank you! Also, loving all of your layouts... The "This is just too funny" layout cracks me up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are terrific. I look at each one over and over and still see new items tucked here and there. I'll have to find another layout to post hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really, Ashli, your layouts are a feast for the eyes. I just feel inspired whenever I visit your blog. I adore each and everyone! At this rate I am going to have to assign you your very own board on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layouts.
    Love all the layering you do to them all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your take on shimelle's background challenge and who doesn't love a sleeping baby. Need to work on a layout post now...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm overwhelmed by the awesomeness! So many great color combos and use of elements - what an amazing variety!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow all of these are fabulous! there are so many great layouts hun! Just wanted to say great blog girl! If you want to check out my blog I'm having a Giveaway going on! Feel free to check it out since it ends Friday! I can't wait to read more about your blog :) Happy Th!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are rocking the layouts, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...I don't know how you do it! So many fabulous layouts! I loved "All packed in" We have had many a trip like that! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an array of beautiful! I enjoyed scrolling through the beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...