Thursday, June 28, 2012

Layout Love Linky - June 2012

Here we are at the end of another month! So, that means it's time for another Layout Love Linky! This is a place for us all to share our previously un-blogged layouts. 

Last month, we did something special and even linked up layouts we had already blogged, but that we were particularly proud of. I liked that! Let's do it again! And, for even more fun - let's just open it up to all types of projects. Layouts, cards, home decor...have something to share? Link up!

Did someone win from last month? Perhaps...
You will have to scroll down to see :)

So, here are some of my un-blogged layouts:

















During this month, I finished out the Cover to Cover class with Shimelle and began Camp Scrap with May Flaum. Many of the layouts you see here were scrapped for various challenges and sketches from these classes. Click on soapHOUSEscraps over there in the left to see all the details in my Two Peas Gallery.

Thanks to everyone who linked up last time! I hope your layouts received some love. If you haven't checked out the gorgeous link-ups, click on over here to take in the beauty!

Oh yeah...Did I say there might be a prize? YES, i did! And, there is! Congrats to Sue, our random winner! 

Check out her amazing LO! Seriously, the symmetry and the stitching details - amazing:

Sue, I have sent you an email and can't wait to send you your October Afternoon Cakewalk Miscellany Pack!  

Alrighty - Let's party and share some love! Link up below and be sure to check back and share the love with everyone else too! A link back is always appreciated :) You have a month to play along and I can't wait to see your un-blogged or most favorite projects. I wonder what the prize will be next month???



16 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful, beautiful work here!
    And can I say such little cuties :)
    Love Sue's layout, too!
    I might just have to link a layout that didn't get much love at 2p's so I can join the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! I love your style! It is so unique!!! Thank you for a wonderful eye candy post!!! So inspirational!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just your unblogged ones of your past favs?? Thats's crazy! I have had two weeks off work and done 18 layouts but mainly A4 ones as I find them easier. I love, love, love the Naked Chef one and the zonked one -but they are all so amazing with so many cute little details! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the great prize! I'm totally impressed with all the scrapping you get done, and all so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! The photos of the sleeping baby in the bucket swing are just too, too cute!
    Thanks for the fun link party! Looking forward to seeing what awesome projects people link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome bunch of layouts! I am so in love with the naked chef layout. It is too cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much eye candy!!! I love seeing all your lovely creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts. You got lot done. I am in the middle of Shimelle's class (Hitchhiker's guide). I have 3 layouts done for the first lesson and 7 in progress for the second lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just amazing! I love all of the texture and seeing the stories behind each one...gorgeous, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all those layouts! All of them have so much details and texture. Such beauty.
    Congrats on making the DT of SSS&S too. Looking forward working together!

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a good thing you didn't ask us to pick our favorite layout, because there is no possible way I could...I love them all!!! So much detail, great colors, cute photos, and great layering. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOA~! You've been busy creating!! LOVE IT ALL~! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so many super gorgeous layouts! So happy to be on the Simon Says Stamp & Show DT together with you. Looking forward to seeing everything you will create.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these are unblogged layouts! You seriously know how to crank out amazing layouts in record time, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Lots of great work. My favourite is the 'family of 5' page! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...