Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Layout Love Linky - May 2012

Here we are at the end of another month! So, that means it's time for another Layout Love Linky! This is a place for us all to share our previously un-blogged layouts. 

But, for this month...I was thinking we could do something special. Even if you already blogged your layout, but it was one of your all time faves and it could use a little more love...link it up too!!! After all, this is about sharing LOTS of love. 

Last month, our linky included prizes. Did you win? Scroll down to see. Will there be prizes this month? I don't know....perhaps we will wait and see. Tee Hee :)

So, here are some of my un-blogged layouts:
































That last one was blogged about before, but it has to be one of my favorites from last month :) And, some of these layouts were done for classes, challenges or starting points. Click on soapHOUSEscraps over there in the left to see all the details in my Two Peas Gallery.

Thanks to everyone who linked up last time! And guess what? You are ALL winners! WHOOT! I will send each of you an email to get your address. If you are reading this and haven't gotten an email, give me a shout @ soaphouse@purplemailbox.com. Can't wait to send you ladies your happy mail goodies!

I hope your layouts received some love! They sure deserve it! Look at Michelle's  awesomeness from My Analog Life. I LOVE her playful urban style. I love the no-photo layout that includes some heart felt journalling from Alyssa. Jennifer rocked it out yet again with some paint and hexagons. And finally, check out this adorable layout from Lydia. I love the use of negative space! You ladies are amazing!!!
Alrighty - Let's party and share some love! Link up below and be sure to check back and share the love with everyone else too! A link back is always appreciated :) You have a month to play along and I can't wait to see your un-blogged or most favorite layouts :) Perhaps there is a prize up for grabs???

See you next time with a start to finish :)



23 comments:

  1. Wow, you get so much accomplished, and they are all so beautiful.
    I love all of these photos, they put a smile on my face just looking at them.
    I love, love that first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what awesome layotus!!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a feast for the eyes this morning! They are all gorgeous but my absolute fave is the 'awesome' page with the skylight. What amazing composition and layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so gorgeous! I love the first one because it reminds me of my dad. He loves his tech gadgets, and he's always wearing suspenders!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all unbelievable. Wow. I need to switch computers so I can pin them. You blow me away with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pages! I love all the ones with Papa especially :)
    But every one of them make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gonna ba a star~amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one productive woman, Ashli! Each and every page is fantastic. I laughed and smiled when I read about Papa riding the escalator up and down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you become a big time scrapping star will you still remember me? I know at this rate it's just a matter of time! :) Beautiful work! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Penny - you are too much!!! LOL!

      Delete
  10. Oh my Gosh! I feel like I just climbed inside your life for a bit while marveling over your gorgeous layouts and lovely journaling! Wow, wow, WOW! Thank ou for sharing them all! I wish I could perch on your shoulder as you create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much inspiration! I think my google reader is off. I haven't had any updates from you in a while and I can see you've been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh goodness! Don't get me started on Google Reader - LOL! I subscribed to a bunch of blogs and then never got the updates. Then...the other day, my reader told me I had 367 things to read!!! They all came in at once!

      Delete
  12. This is so sweet of you to offer a prize to all! Your pages that have graced the 2Peas site (and now your blog) are so amazing! I love them all in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing layouts, always! Love the bundle of twine on the third layout, must try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff! I love seeing it all Love your use of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layouts! Such fun, inspirations to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lot of unblogged scrapbooking. Awesome work. I'm totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your a creative machine! amazing layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All those layouts are stunning! You've been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooowheee!!! These are some kind of good!!! Lots of inspiration and awesomeness! And you are so generous! Will have to think about a fav to link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...