Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Layout Love Linky

Another month has passed and you know what that means? Time for another Layout Love Linky! This is a place for us all to share our previously un-blogged layouts. I have so much fun blogging about with process photos, but I don't do it for all of my pages. They do feel SO neglected - so this is their time to shine!

To make this extra fun, I have some prized to give away! Scroll down to see more about that :)

So, here are some of my un-blogged layouts:
















Some of these layouts were done for classes, challenges or starting points. Click on soapHOUSEscraps over there in the left to see all the details in my Two Peas Gallery.

Thanks to everyone who linked up last time! I hope your layouts received some love! They sure deserve it! Look at the awesome photo from Nirupama. I just love how she made it the focus with the placement of the photo and tags. Alyssa is once again rockin' out the circular elements in her gorgeous layout! And, that awesome background color on Jennifer's layout (that was even featured on Shimelle's blog!) is so stunning and makes all of the beautiful details pop!

So, link up your un-blogged layouts or other projects and let's share some love, people! You can link-up from an online gallery or play along on your blog too! A link back to this post is ALWAYS appreciated :)

Oh, yeah - did I say something about prizes? You bet!
I have 3 things to give away:

Can you see a MINI theme - LOL! I totally didn't plan that!

So, Let's party and share some love! Link up below and be sure to check back and share the love with everyone else too! You have a month to play along and all the winners will be announced at the end of next month with another Layout Love Linky!





22 comments:

  1. How I missed the first couple of link parties I do not know! What a fantastic idea! I LOVE your "What's That?" and "Don't Let Weeds" pages!! There is so much incredibly beautiful work to look at here. I really wish I could work as quickly but I hem and haw over my pages a lot- it's one of the reasons I love coming here and seeing your step by steps- you just seem to deft and sure of yourself- it's really amazing to watch. :) The page I uploaded is one of my all time faves but I never blogged it because I thought it was too abstract. I seem to be heading in that direction more and more so I'm more willing to share it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so productive! And such awesome pages. I particularly like the one with the butterflies. I blog pretty much everything already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such beautiful pages that finally made your blog! There's very little that I don't post....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many amazing layouts! So many great patterns,color combos and textures. I love the butterflies, wood textures, herringbone and all the hand-drawn touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what they said:):):) OK I'll say it too~awesome, girl!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are some amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that is a lot of scrappy goodness!!!

    I have to admit that I blog most of my layouts.
    I don't really have any right now that I haven't blogged, or plan to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are one productive scrapper, ashli! :) i love looking at the details on all of your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...that's a great collection of pages. I love all the layering, stitching, and inking! So much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are one busy scrapper. Thanks for the prompt (kick in the pants) to get mine photographed and shared!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you are PRODUCTIVE! LOL!

    I absolutely loved "Little Lady" and "Improving the View". Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layouts! What a fun concept - I need to play along next time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. All gorgeous pages. Each and every one are totally special, wish my mojo worked like that. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing layouts. You are so productive!

    I will definitely play along. I just need to take time to go through my layouts and find a few to post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What fabulous lay outs - wish I could make that many in one month! Thanks for your comment and look forward to getting to know you via Cover to Cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea...I've seen you do it before, but then just remembered it ;) Crazy me. These are all so beautiful and gorgeous...love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Thanks so much. Love how you used foldies, I'm still hoarding mine. And, how perfect is that layout for hexagons? Awesome!
    I love your sleeping baby lo too, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your layouts are stunning.
    Each one is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh I love these! I think I've shared all my layouts on my blog. haha! But I sure had fun browsing yours. You are a rock star with the twine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...