Friday, March 23, 2012

Layout Love Linky

It's been about a month since our last Layout Love Linky, so I think its time for another one! This is a place to link up and give some attention to our un-blogged layouts! I love taking process photos of my layouts in progress, but I don't do it for every one that I create. They feel so neglected, so unloved! Time for them to shine...






Most of these layouts were completed for various starting points or class challenges. You can click on the "soapHOUSE scraps" button over there in the left to visit my page gallery and see more details :)

Thanks to everyone who linked up last time. I just LOVE a good Starbucks layout and the way Jennifer used the heart kraft paper on her page. And, look at the great way Alyssa used the circular elements to draw attention to her photo. Fabulous pages, ladies!!!



Link up your un-blogged layouts below and let's share some love, people!!! You have a whole month to use Mr. Linky. Can't wait to see all your layouts!




22 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, I'll link some of mine up later today! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those layouts are amazing! I love all of them! Thanks so much for the loads of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice layouts! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts! I really like So Cool and how you used a rainbow of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but I'd have to say my fave is the rainbow page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your work is amazing~they are all winners!!!! I have no unblogged Lo's or projects but I'll see if I can get one just for you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love them all as I always do! I love all of your layers and how you make "messy" look elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in the "so cool" layout! But I love all your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I love and want to scraplift everyone of these! I have been thinking about using my 6x6 paper as blocks but it is not as simple when you scrap 8.5x11 :P
    I have blogged all my recent layouts but i will be checking back to see what everyone links up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all fab I love all the colour and the splatters of ink....a little treasure trove of goodness, thanks for sharing them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These layouts certainly should be loved. They are terrific! Love how you used all the paper strips and added so much stitching. Wonderful effects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I'm new here!
    I discover your blog trought my friend!
    Let me tell how cool are these pages.
    I love this "patchwork style" full of details and colors.
    (your blog is saved in my favourite folder!) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! Glad to have you!

      Delete
  13. These are all gorgeous!!!

    I don't have any unblogged layouts to share, but I just wanted to drop a note to you about how pretty yours are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally amazing your layered designs !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layouts!!!
    I have only completed one layout this whole year, how pathetic am I, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely layouts! I have been making so many cards this year that the layouts are very few and really far in between.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Some serious eye candy. Sometimes it is good to just create. Keep on rolling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are simply fantastic...each and every one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...