Sunday, March 25, 2012

Announcing Everyday Storyteller!



Every. Story. Matters.



It does! Don't you think???

I am excited about this!!!!

Why? Because...

- I love ideas. I have some ideas. But really...I NEED ideas
- EVERYDAY STORYTELLER is an idea book
- An easily accessible downloadable e-book
- FULL of awesome ideas 
- From 33 amazing scrappers
- Scrappers like Amy Tan, Elle Price, Scrappy Jedi,
- And ME!!!

I am SO humbled and honored to be included in this! One of my readers, Jennifer, was so kind to recommend me as a contributor. Thank you, Jennifer! I have been busily working behind the scenes on some exclusive projects. Four layouts that will only be seen in this book, showcasing several different techniques!
Wanna know more?

Just click on that image above to sign-up for the VIP list. The free registration will keep you updated on this amazing project, plus give you behind the scenes sneaks and access...and even a chance for some prizes! You do NOT want to miss this!

Everyday Storyteller is a new idea book arriving this May. Go behind-the-scenes with real world memory keepers to learn practical ideas for skillful scrapbooking. Sign up for the VIP list to be the first to know when Everyday Storyteller is released!



20 comments:

  1. Congrats, so exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY this is exciting! CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND! You deserve it your work is fantastic! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Congratulations!!! That is so exciting :)
    And loved all of your layouts in the post below.
    So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - what a wonderful achievement! Can't wait to see it.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO awesome!!! Can't wait to see it. Sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cool and so well deserved, Ashli!!! Congrats :) How exciting...have to go to the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so happy that you were able to be a part of this wonderful project! It's going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations that sounds like great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fabulous for you!!! Can't wait to see your LO's!! Your work is awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOHOO! Big congrats. U will be awesome. I saw this and already signed up. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, can't wait to see your contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds exciting. I look forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FOUR PROJECTS?? OMG I messed up royally! I just did 1- what was I thinking!! WAAAH!!!! Girl you really are amazing! IMPRESSED over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so silly!!!! YOU will rock, because you always do!!!!!!!

      Delete
  14. I'm signed up and now I'm waiting.....
    waiting.....
    waiting.....

    =)

    Congrats!!!

    Have a Blessed evening ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...